People have grown to associate weight loss with hard work, exercise, dieting and long hours of hitting the gym. But with the growth of natural medicine and natural remedies, we have managed to collect quite a few ways of shredding the extra pounds without really putting on a lot of sweat.
Now, of course, when we are talking about losing weight without lifting a finger, we are referring to a completely safe, natural and supported way of doing so. We assure you, this won’t be like those diets that you get to do for two days, then require some exercising that will burn both your body, and spirit out.
Thanks to the numerous ways of burning the extra pounds with these ‘relaxing diets’, losing weight can be slowed down to everyone’s pace, and it doesn’t require quitting your favorite snacks, foods, and beverages, but it does require a bit of management.
So, if you think you are ready, take a look at the list of ways you can lose the extra pounds without lifting a finger, below. To make it even easier, we hand picked the best recipes and added a few bonus as well!
Calories for Each Meal: 300
1. Greek yogurt parfait: 8 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt + 1 diced nectarine + 1 tsp honey + 3 Tbsp sliced almonds
2. Maple almond oatmeal: 1 cup cooked oatmeal + 1 Tbsp almond butter + 2 tsp maple syrup
3. Sunflower pear waffle: 1 whole-grain frozen waffle + 1 Tbsp sunflower butter (tastes like sunflower seeds—loaded with protein) or any nut butter + 1 sliced pear
4. Huevos rancheros: 6″ corn tortilla + 3 egg whites fried in 1 tsp olive oil + ½ cup black beans + ¼ cup fresh salsa + ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
5. Egg sandwich: 1 whole-wheat English muffin + 1 egg fried in 1 tsp olive oil + 1 oz Canadian bacon (about 2 slices) + 1-2 slices tomato
6. Pancakes and bacon: 2 frozen pancakes + 1 tsp honey + ½ sliced banana; 2 slices turkey bacon
7. Strawberry French toast: 1 slice whole-wheat bread dipped in 1 beaten egg and cooked in 1 tsp butter + 1 cup sliced strawberries
8. Simple Delicious bowl of 1 cup toasted oat cereal + 1 cup 1% milk or soy milk + 2 Tbsp tart dried cherries + 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts
Bonus WHOot Recipes!
9. Poached Eggs and Toast: 2 slices of toasted whole-wheat bread and 2 poached (or fried) eggs + optional mashed and salted avocado spread on toast
10. Egg White Scramble: 2 egg whites scrambled + 1/4 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes + 1/4 cup of diced avocado
Calories for Each Meal: 400
1. Turkey-bacon-avocado pita: 2 oz deli turkey + 2 pieces of thinly sliced avocado + 1 slice bacon + 1 Tbsp honey mustard + lettuce and tomato + 6″ whole-wheat pita; 1 nectarine
2. Turkey Swiss burger: 4 oz lean ground turkey patty + 1 thin slice Swiss cheese + 1 Tbsp barbecue sauce + lettuce, tomato and onion slices + whole-wheat hamburger bun; 1 cup cantaloupe cubes
3. Grilled shrimp Caesar: 3 cups romaine lettuce + 10 large grilled shrimp + 2 Tbsp Caesar dressing + 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan; 12 whole-wheat pita chips
4. Pasta salad: 2 oz* whole-wheat penne pasta, cooked, then cooled and refrigerated + 5 halved cherry tomatoes + 1 oz part-skim mozzarella, diced + ¼ diced yellow pepper + 2 Tbsp Italian vinaigrette dressing + 2 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
5. Takeout! 1 slice cheese pizza; 2 cups tossed salad + 1 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
6. Couscous with chickpeas: ⅓ cup* whole-wheat couscous, cooked + ¾ cup chickpeas + ½ cup diced tomato + ½ cup diced cucumber + 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil + 2 Tbsp crumbled feta
7. Cheese quesadilla: two 8″ whole-wheat tortillas + ¼ cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar, cooked in nonfat cooking spray; ¼ cup salsa; 2 Tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt; 5 grape tomatoes
8. Asian spinach salad: 3 cups baby spinach + ½ cup skinless rotisserie chicken breast + ½ chopped apple + ¼ cup shelled edamame + ½ cup grated carrots + 2 Tbsp Asian vinaigrette
Bonus WHOot Recipes!
9. Lettuce Tacos: 2-3 whole lettuce leaves + 1 cup of lean ground beef or turkey + 1/2 cup garbanzo beans (chickpeas) + 1 tsp. salt + 1 tsp. garlic powder + any other spice you want to add
10. Avocado Chicken Salad: 1 avocado mashed and salted mixed with 1 diced chicken breast
Calories for Each Meal: 500
1. 4 oz lean sirloin steak; ½ baked potato with 2 Tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt; 2 cups mushrooms sautéed in 2 tsp olive oil
2. Mexican burrito bowl: ⅓ cup* brown rice, cooked + ½ cup pinto beans + ½ cup grilled vegetables cooked with 2 spritzes of olive oil cooking spray + ½ cup shredded lettuce + ¼ cup corn salsa + ¼ cup guacamole
3. Takeout! 3 oz ginger chicken with broccoli + 6 oz brown rice
4. Italian tilapia: 6 oz tilapia baked with 1 cup canned diced tomatoes + 4 chopped green olives + 1 tsp olive oil + pinch Italian seasoning; ⅓ cup whole-wheat couscous, cooked
5. Chicken stir-fry: 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast strips + 2 cups broccoli florets + 1 sliced scallion + 2 tsp peanut oil; ½ cup brown rice, cooked
6. Pasta with cannellini and feta: 2 oz whole-wheat pasta, cooked + ¾ cup cannellini beans + 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes + 2 tsp olive oil + 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil + 1 Tbsp crumbled feta
7. Spaghetti and meatballs: 2 oz whole-wheat spaghetti, cooked + 3 turkey meatballs (1 oz each) + ½ cup marinara sauce; 2 cups tossed salad + 1 Tbsp Italian vinaigrette
8. Portobello burger parmigiana: 1 portobello mushroom cap, misted lightly with olive oil spray and broiled or grilled + ¼ cup marinara sauce + 1-oz slice part-skim mozzarella + fresh basil + whole-wheat hamburger bun; ½ romaine lettuce heart + 1 large sliced tomato + 1 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
9. 1 cup summer chili: ¼ cup chopped onion + 2 oz lean ground turkey breast sautéed in 1 tsp olive oil + ½ cup canned white beans + ½ cup corn niblets + ½ cup canned diced tomatoes + hot sauce to taste; ½ cup brown rice, cooked
10. Pasta with chicken and spinach: 2 oz whole-wheat pasta (or mix 1 oz whole-wheat pasta with 1 oz regular), cooked + ½ cup shredded skinless rotisserie chicken breast + 1 cup baby spinach + 1 clove garlic, sliced and sautéed in 1 Tbsp olive oil + 1 Tbsp Parmesan
11. BBQ! Grill 4 oz skinless chicken breast, then baste with 1 Tbsp barbecue sauce; 1 ear corn; ½ cup potato salad
Bonus WHOot Recipes!
12. Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar Bacon: 1 or both acorn squash halves + 2 tbs. of butter halved + 2 tbs. of brown sugar halved + 3 bacon strips cooked and diced.
13. Flat Bread Pizza: 1 pre-made whole grain pita/flat bread + 1/4 cup of pasta sauce + 1/4 cup of skim milk mozerella cheese + 1/4 cup of spinach leaves.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.