If you’ve been following the growth and expansion of natural herbal products throughout the past few years, chances are you have had your eyes opened to the dangers posed by commercial household products and items, and all the harmful chemicals they contain.
Despite the glamorous commercial coverage, almost all of the products used by households on regular basis are linked to some of the worlds’ deadliest diseases, including cancer.
Numerous studies have been conducted to prove these theories, with samples being taken from hundreds of different cooking and cleaning products, and as a result of this study, great minds were able to make out a list of 12 most dangerous cancer-causing products that contain harmful materials and properties that can be fatal to human health and overall wellbeing.
In order to raise awareness and keep yourself and your family safe, take a look at the list below, and make sure you avoid these products and find a proper replacement for them:
- Ajax Cleanser (Colgate – Palmolive. Inc)
Ajax is perhaps one of the world’s most famous cleansers, however, studies linked it to cancer, eye, lungs and skin irritation, as well as many other health conditions.
- Whole Milk (Lucerne, Borden etc.)
Whole milk is packed with toxic elements, such as antibiotics, heptachlor, hexachlorobenezene, and many others, which are known to be carcinogenic substances.
- Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Neutral Henna)
This product was found to contain toxic ingredients, such as fragrance, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, and others which pose a serious threat to the immune system.
- Zodiac Dog and Cat Flea Collar (Sandoz Agro Inc.)
These two products produced by the aforementioned company have been found to contain PROPOXUR, a well known neurotoxin and carcinogenic.
- Talcum Powder (Johnson & Johnson Inc.)
The reason why this product found itself on our list was because it was found to contain talc, which can result in ovarian cancer and lung irritations.
- Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste (Procter and Gamble Inc.)
Harmful doses of fluoride, FDC Blue #1 as well as saccharin, all of which are known carcinogens, were found in this product.
- Covergirl Natural Finish Make-up (Procter and Gamble Inc.)
This widely-famous and available product contains some strong toxins such as Talc, Bha, fragrance, Parabens and Lanolin, all of which can impact the health and cognitive development in a negative way.
- Beef Frankfurters (Oscar Mayer Foods)
While not much information was found out about this particular product, one thing was discovered for certain – it contains more than 6 carcinogens and more than one type of hormones.
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray (Reckit and Colman Inc.)
This product contains carcinogenic properties such as OPP, which has been known to cause serious skin irritations.
- Ortho Weed B-Lawn Weed Killer (Monsanto Co.)
Weed killer, or immune system killer? One thing is for certain, studies discovered that it contains Sodium 2,4 D, which causes sarcoma, lymphoma and other types of cancer.
- Clairol Nice and Easy (Hair Color by Clariol Inc.)
The interesting thing about this product is that the toxins it contains are labeled. They are fragrance, DEA, Quartenium 15, propylene glycol, and phenylenediamine.
- Zud Heavy Duty Cleanser (Reckit and Colman Inc.)
One of the most popular cleansers, this product contains a labeled toxin called crystalline silica, which causes skin, eye and lung irritations and is an infamous carcinogenic.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.